Live Music October 5, 2017
Music Around Town:
- World Stage corner of 6th & Mesa Streets (398 6th Street)
Mid Life Crisis will be rocking the World Stage from 7-9pm!
- San Pedro Brewing Co – DJ Eklipse – 331 W. 6th St. 10pm-1am
- The Garden Church – Live music – 429 W. 6th St. 6pm-7:30pm
- Sacred Grounds – Live Music – 468 W. 6th St.
- Godmother’s Saloon – Live Music – 302 W. 7th St. 8pm
- The Whale and Ale English Pub – The Whalers – Authentic Four-piece Local Jazz Band – 327 W. 7th St.
- Gallery 741 (downstairs in the Cabaret Room) – 741 Pacific Ave.
Movies, Theater and More:
- Warner Grand Theatre – 478 West 6th St.
- The Grand Annex – 434 W. 6th St. Open Mic Night
- Croatian Cultural Center – 510 W. 7th St.
- Little Fish Theatre – 777 S. Centre St.
On the Verge “Equipped with dialogue as pithy as their helmets, a fearless feminine Victorian trio take it upon themselves to discover the mystery of things as they set out for Terra Incognita and discover the future. They travel from highest Himalaya to deepest Africa to suburban-est suburbia. “A frolicsome jaunt through a continuum of space, time, history, geography, feminism and fashion” – THE NEW YORK POST
- Theatrum Elysium – 729 S. Palos Verdes St. (Ante Perkov Way),
CABARET NIGHT, All are welcome & encouraged to bring in your
art, creativity, hidden talents to share. 8-10 p.m.