Join us on First Thursday June 2nd, 2022, for the Guided ArtWalk Tour. We will be gathering at The Artistry, 491 West 7th Street, suite #103, at 5:30pm and will start walking at 6pm. We will return to the Artistry at the conclusion of the tour.
We are planning another intriguing tour of arts spaces in the Arts District, featuring galleries and art spaces on Pacific Avenue:
• National Watercolor Society, 915 South Pacific Avenue, https://www.nationalwatercolorsociety.org/
• Blue Water Clay, 803 South Pacific, https://www.bluewaterclay.com/
• Gallery Azul, 520 West 8th Street, https://www.galleryazul.com/
• Gallery 741, 741 South Pacific, https://www.decoartdeco.com/gallery-741/
• Collage for Art and Culture, 731 South Pacific Avenue, https://www.collageartculture.com/
• San Pedro Photographers Association, 491 West 6th Street
For a map and parking details, click here: http://sanpedrowaterfrontartsdistrict.com/contact You can park at 6th and Harbor and take the red PBID trolley (https://sptrolley.com/) to the center of the ArtWalk!
If you make a $10 donation, print your ticket, and present it at The Artistry for a treat. We’ve also provided a limited number of free tickets.
To reserve your spot click here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/guided-firstthursday-artwalk-tour-tickets-339144780167?aff=ebdsoporgprofile&fbclid=IwAR25U8CeQWCQBEsuWth8Fky5vOJfeHHhE4TlpyqksjLJzhxyv5AMlYXgRpY